Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And the survey says...

Well if I believe the majority of you, we are for sure having 2 babies. The results are:

1 baby- 6 people
2 babies- 33 people
3 babies- 3 people (confused)

Only a few more days and we will know the answer!

In other news, I got to stop my daily injection in the bum of progesterone yesterday. We will now only be doing them once a week until November. I am thrilled and am so excited to not be limping around anymore because my bum is sore.

I'm still feeling good. Tired and hungry but good. No sickness or weird symptoms. I hit the 6 week mark on Sat and that is usually when the sickness kicks in but maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not confused (those who voted three), we think one egg split into two identical babies, and the other egg will be the fraternal twin. Total - three babies!

The Brown Family said...

HOPE and PRAY that you're one of the lucky ones! Ha ha :)