I don't really have anything exciting to report this week. J & I are just working away and waiting for the sun to reappear while we steadily watch the gas prices rise and economy fall. The highlights of our week:
- Watching so you think you can dance
- Hanging out with baby Nevaeh
- Making Banana Bread (and eating it all)
- Cleaning the window sills
- Finding out that we will most likely be transferring our embryos back into their home for 9 months (my uterus) on our 1st anniversary!
That's about it. I warned you, not much exciting news.
Here are a few pics from my cousin Alex's graduation last weekend. We went down to Portland and spent some time with my family. Congrats Alex!!