Friday, June 6, 2008

Doing better today!


Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I have the greatest friends, family and husband who are all so supportive! I am a lucky girl! Even though this is really hard on J as well as me, he has been so great and supportive of my feelings. I couldn't have dreamt of a better husband who will do whatever it takes to make me feel better and help us reach our dream of starting a family. I've realized that I have very little control over this situation. I'm trying really hard to take it all as it comes and realize that it could be worse (and may be soon). Of course I'll continue to do what I can to "make the Vann's" but as much as I try I am receiving twice as much resistance. There is apparently something or someone who isn't quite ready for us to be parents. Jimmy thinks it must be Tucker and Rocco who have put a spell on us. They aren't quite ready to share the love with siblings! They are pretty ferocious :-)

No comments: