Monday, June 2, 2008

We have started...

Today I went in for blood work and started the BCP. This is basically our 1st day of meds. We will start the Lupron injections in 2 weeks. Below is an updated schedule. My HSG is on Thursday. I'm nervous about the pain but really anxious to get it done so I know that everything is a go to move forward. I'll post on Thus. afternoon with the results!

May 31- 1st day of cycle and beginning of ART cycle
June 2- Blood draw- begin taking BCP (birth control)
June 5- HSG
June 9- Injection training class
June 16- Begin Lupron injections
June 24- stop BCP
June27- Suppression check via ultrasound and blood draw
June 28- Day 1 of ART cycle- stimulation injects begin
July 3- Day 6 of ART cyle- daily ultrasounds and blood work begin
July 7- HCG injection (final maturation of eggs)
July 9- Egg retrieval
July 12 or 15- Embryo transfer- begin progesterone injections
July 24- Beta- Pregnancy blood test!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I happened upon your blog through the nest and wanted to wish you luck!!

I really enjoyed all of your pictures and look forward to reading updates!

As for the HSG, I thought I would let you know that I worked myself up pretty badly and the good thing is that (IF you have pain), it is quick. I've read of many many girls having none at all. Good luck to you!

Michelle said...

I too am popping over from the nest! I wanted to say congratulations on starting your meds for IVF #1-- I am just few days ahead of you!
I hope this turns out to be both of our miracles!
I look forward to following your story as your progress through your protocol!!
Best of luck!!