Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to US!

It's our 1 year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun, or trying to make a baby! 1 year ago today we had the most amazing day of our lives. Our wedding was out of a fairy tale, it was the most incredible and special day. I am such a lucky girl to have a husband like J. He loves me unconditionally and I have no doubt that 49 years from now we will be celebrating our 50th with the family we will create. Here are some pics from 1 year ago today.









4 comments:

Busted said...

Congratulations! I LOVE your wedding dress.

Christy G said...

congrats. Beautiful pictures!

Momma Wilson said...

happy anniversary, your pics are amazing!

Love&Hope said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I love your hair from your wedding day!! very similar to mine now, but a tad shorter - love it!!

GL at the ET tomorrow!!