Sunday, September 14, 2008

No news is good news...

Unless you are an IVF patient waiting for your beta. I'd love just a little sign, maybe some major cramping, a little nausea, a heightened sense of smell. But, nothing to report here. I know it is really early, I'm only 4 days past my transfer but this may be the hardest waiting period so far. I know those little embryos are inside of me but have they implanted? Are they going to become my children? Who knows! Less than a week to go and I have a busy one ahead of me. Luckily the progesterone is making me exhausted so at least I can just go to sleep whenever the incessant wondering drives me mad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how hard it is to be patient in your shoes! I had morning sickness driving home from my beta and not a sign until then. Good luck! I'm thinking of you every day!
Best,
Michelle Wonder

Anonymous said...

When I found out I was pregnant, it was only because I couldn't stand the taste or smell of coffee, after drinking it for years. Then the boobs went into overdrive. Everyone is different. Hang in there!

Natalie said...

I know how you feel. My beta is on Friday and I am going crazy with the "what if I am or what if I'm not?". I have had cramping, been nauseas and food adversions, but I just can't help think what if it is just the drugs? It is so hard being patient. Good luck, I am sending pregnant vibes your way. I would love to get together sometime for coffee or whatever and talk. here is my e-mail: natalie825@msn.com

Echloe said...

Waiting sux. But maybe the little ones are implanting just at this moment. Isn't it supposed to happen around 6dpt? I hope you get some really good news soon.

TTC a lil F said...

Just sending good vibes and happy thoughts to you!
Debdebtx from TTTC