Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doubling Betas

Yesterday was our last beta appt at the clinic. My # went from 483 on Sunday to 1028. Again it more than doubled. I'm not sure if we have just one strong, healthy baby or two but we will find out on Monday the 6th at our 1st ultrasound and I will be thrilled either way. I am so anxious to see what is going on in there! Other than being very tired in the evenings, I am still feeling good. I'm trying to really take advantage of these last few weeks of feeling good before the m/s hits. That's all I have to report for now. I will update with more exciting news when I have it and of course with our 1st ultrasound pics!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows, maybe one of those eggs split and you're having three. Great news all around.

Hannah said...

I'm with this person... one could have split!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!