Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Fruit of the Womb

The fruit in my womb is now the size of an orange and is about 4 inches long. Apparently he is moving and kicking up a storm but I have yet to feel any movement. I'm really looking forward to those first flutters or kicks!We had a great Thanksgiving at our house with family. We have so much to be thankful for this year and we were thrilled to host the holiday and share it with our families. It was a small group which was nice and J and I have now eaten our weight in leftovers. I don't think we'll mind if we don't see turkey, potatoes, stuffing and gravy until next year! Here are a few pics of our day.




I took J to Babies R Us for the 1st time on Sat. which was a fun experience. He was having a hard time keeping everything straight (apparently bassinet, boppy, swing, glider, stroller, Ergo, etc. all start to sound the same after a while). It was fun though and now I am looking forward to registering in a few months. Nothing else very exciting going on around here. I am off to San Fran tomorrow morning for my work X Mas party and then we have a pretty quiet weekend ahead of us.

I'll leave you with another belly pic taken today at 15 weeks. I'm starting to look more pregnant by the day!




1 comment:

MJ said...

you look so cute