Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alive & Kickin'

That's right, I'm starting to feel this little guy moving around. He's pretty active in the morning and in the evening kicking and jabbing me. It's so fun to feel him dancing in there.

Other than the freezing temps around here this week (we are waking up to temps in the teens which is very unusual for us), we have nothing very eventful going on. We are just getting ready for the holidays and trying to stay warm.

We watched my friend's daughter Nevaeh on Sat evening which is always fun. She is such a sweet little girl and is starting to crawl. She was born on May 30th so she and our baby will be exactly 1 year apart. Here's a pic of Jimmy and Nevaeh checking out the 1st snow of the year.

And, of course here is the weekly belly pic for week 17. I think it's gotten a little bigger in the past few weeks but it's pretty hard to tell.


Last but not least, the fruit of the week which is no such thing this week. It's actually an onion. Onion's are pretty much my least favorite food. Yuck, although my little guy is an onion I won't hold it against him. Hopefully he won't make me cry like onions do!

No comments: