Monday, December 29, 2008

A Crazy Christmas!

We are just getting over having the worst snow storm in 100 years here in the lovely Pacific NW which made for an interesting X Mas. Luckily after almost 6 hours of white knuckled driving we were able to make it to my parent's house for the festivities. We had a great time and received lots fun baby things. We couldn't have been more thrilled and appreciative for all of the love and support this little guy is already receiving. We are so lucky! Here are a few pics from the holiday. I'll get a new belly pic on later this week, I know I'm a little behind. Next up...New Years!
Mom, Jimmy & Me on X Mas.

Jimmy trying out the new Ergo...love it!

My Grandma on Christmas Eve.

The little Vann House covered in snow.
My dedicated huband shoveling a walkway for his pregnant wife.

No comments: