Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Does this baby make my butt look big??

I think it might a little! I'm just a little bigger all over right now. I know it is great that I am gaining weight and my belly is getting bigger but it is honestly a little hard to get on that scale and see a # that I have NEVER seen before. I know it's all worth it though!

We had a good weekend hanging out with friends and relaxing at home. This weekend I think it's time to get started on the X Mas shopping. I have done none so far (I feel like scrooge this year) so I'd better get the ball rolling.

I had my first comments from strangers this week on my popping stomach. A stewardess on a plane last week told me she thought she saw it kick! I had to laugh since I've hardly felt him kick yet but at least she knew I was pregnant and not just fat. Also at the dry cleaners today the woman behind the counter asked me if I was expecting. I proudly said "YES!" It's fun to walk around with a pregnant belly. It makes me feel special like I have the importance of a whole human growing inside me. People look at you differently.

I am feeling great, pretty normal, just bigger. Tonight when I was sitting I think I might have felt him for the first time. I felt a little tap tap, 2 times. I don't think it was gas and it was in the spot where his little foot could be. I can't wait to feel more!

This week the baby is as big as an avocado. He is almost 5 inches long and can now hear us! I told Jimmy to watch his mouth now that his son can pick up his voice! He is also now growing eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and toenails.




No comments: