Friday, December 12, 2008

He is huge!

I had an appt today and I was able to hear the heartbeat and hear him moving around. When he is moving it sounds like a loud swishing sound on the monitor and he was swishing all over the place. I still haven't felt any definite movement but I'm sure it will happen soon. The Dr. also told me that my uterus is measuring between 18-20 weeks and today I am only 16 weeks 3 days. Oh no!!! I'm going to have a huge baby!! This makes me nervous but it does make sense because I think I am a little big for 16 weeks. Here are some new belly pics taken today. You be the judge, is he making my butt look big...lol!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! I can't wait to hug you in person! :) xo.- Sandi

Natalie said...

Your tummy is tiny and cute. I am glad your DR's appointment went well. I am getting so excited for my 20 week ultrasound, I just can't wait to find out what we are having. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Don't you have anything to do besides obsess about a baby?????????

MJ said...

you look adorable