Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When life hands you lemons...

I do feel like life has been handing a lot of people lemons lately with the state of our economy but it's hard to be all doom and gloom when you have a little human growing away in your belly! Therefore, I'm making lemonade!

I thought a lemon was smaller than a peach so this must be a big lemon. The baby is now sucking his thumb, breathing the amniotic fluid and is over 3 inches! I am feeling great, just big but my new maternity clothes are fabulous and keep both me and my belly comfortable all day. I am in heaven every time I put them on! We are looking forward to a really nice Thanksgiving at our house with family. Not a huge group which is nice. My parents and brother will be here along with Jimmy's Mom, brother and Heather. It should be a fun time.

Here is a belly pic taken last night at 13 weeks 6 days. The "bump" is growing and I can't wait to feel the little guy moving around. Should only be a few more weeks!