Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Milestone

Today marks the 1st day of the 2nd trimester! Woohoo, what a relief. Our chances of anything going wrong have now drastically reduced and after seeing our little guy last week I am feeling very confident about this pregnancy!

We are having a great weekend at home. I am deep cleaning because I neglected the house in the 1st tri when I wasn't feeling great and J is outside dealing with the leaves in the yard. J's mom was kind enough to come over today to help him with the leaves which is so nice of her. I know he really appreciates the help. Usually I am out there helping but not this year and it's a big job!

I'm a little behind on the fruit this week. I got so excited about the u/s pics I forgot about the fruit so here is the big reveal...lol! Today our little guy is as big as a peach and he is forming teeth and vocal cords. He is also starting to practice breathing in and out.

I have some new belly pics I'll put on later this weekend. The belly is growing!

No comments: