Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been a bad blogger!

I've been tagged on 2 different blogs but haven't gotten around to responding. So here we go...

This one is from Hannah
THE 8'S


8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Lost
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Big Brother
5. John & Kate Plus 8
6. The Hills (I know, it's bad)
7. Gossip Girl
8. Kath & Kim


8 Things I did yesterday (Not a very exciting day)
1. Held Nevaeh
2. Took the dogs for a walk
3. Made dinner
4. Worked
5. Felt Nauseous
6. Ate
7. Showered
8. Lots of laundry

Favorite places to eat (kind of weird right now because I want weird things)
1. The Game
2. Anything Mexican
3. Quiznos
4. Red Robin
5. Pagliacci
6. Olive Garden
7. Taco Time
8. My own kitchen


8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Holding my baby!
2. Kissing my baby!
3. Smelling my baby!
4. Finding out the sex of the baby
5. Thanksgiving at our house
6. Christmas with my family
7. My belly popping out so I look pregnant instead of fat!
8. Going to bed

8 Things on my Wish List
1. A beautiful Nursery
2. New carpet upstairs
3. A new railing
4. A better economy
5. A healthy baby
6. A front porch
7. New Bedroom Furniture
8. A vacation to a warm climate with my husband


And this one is from Natalie
Tag 4*4


I am supposed to go to my picture folder and open up the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture, then post it.
So here is the picture.

My sweet Dad practicing his Grandpa skills in Cannon Beach this summer with the dogs. What a fun summer get away with my family. Dad, next year you can carry a baby instead. We won't put the baby on a leash, it won't smell bad, and it won't bark at you!

No comments: