Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little lime

What does a lime remind me of? Hmm...a margarita, a nice cold corona, maybe a tequila shot??? These actually all sound awful to me right now but someday I will long for a nice, cold, lime margarita on the beach somewhere tropical. I can dream right?

Things are still just moving along nicely. My stomach is getting harder and I can hardly wait for another 6-7 weeks when I will feel the little one moving around. Last night we watched history be made and I thought to myself, this is probably one of those events that I will always remember where I was and what I was doing when it happened. For me it was eating salad with Italian dressing (I've been craving it, something about the vinegar) laying on the couch with my husband and thinking about the world I will bring our child into. Regardless of whether America made the correct decision or not this is an exciting time and I feel lucky to be able to live through it.

Today I am 11 weeks and the baby is the size of a lime. It is growing really fast right now and is developing teeth buds, hair and fingernails! So amazing!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You may feel your lime sooner then you think...I felt Coppelia at 11 weeks...she is still wild! Estee I never felt because of the way she was positioned.

my hope my faith my love said...

I love your updated, becasue I am a few days behind you and I am getting my updated on fruit size from you! Thanks!