Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shooting up in the bathroom!

That's right, I'm now officially a bathroom druggie! At J's office no less! Yesterday morning I was getting ready and J had already left for work when I realized we had forgotten one very important detail of our Friday Morning routine...the progesterone shot. I called J and rather than make him come all the way home I decided to pack up the meds and go to him. I loaded the syringe, quickly finished getting ready and ran out to his office. There was no where to do it except for the men's bathroom and luckily the office wasn't very busy yesterday morning so there weren't that many people around. I had to just lean over the sink and he stuck the needle in my bum. It was definitely one for the records. Only a few more weeks of these and we're done for good. Hopefully we can do the rest in the comfort of our own home!

On another note, in case any of you men out there were wondering, this is how you give your pregnant wife a heart attack! This is where I find J today when I look out the window! Great, just what we need are more Dr's and hospitals. Luckily he finished without a scratch and I was very happy to see him climb down that ladder for the last time!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

That is such a funny story! Those are the kinds of stories you want to record for your children to hear later. "Look what we went through for you! Now clean your room!" I'm feeling okay, I'm pretty sick and always tired, but it's all part of the big picture, and nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so I am grateful I guess...