Friday, October 31, 2008

1st Belly Pic

You're forewarned...there are many more to come! I've had some requests so here it is in all its glory at 10 weeks 2 days. At this point most of it is still bloat (or that top ramen that I HAD to have for lunch). Although when I lay flat I can feel my uterus in my pelvis. It kind of feels like a hard tennis ball. My uterus is now a little bigger than a grapefruit and the little one is supposed to triple in size in the next 3 weeks. I love how I can now feel and see the changes happening in my body. I honestly can't wait until I have a nice, round baby bump! I've been waiting for a long time for it. Happy Halloween everyone!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! Can't wait for more to come :) - Sandi and B

Misty Throop said...

Cute belly pic! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are totally adorable and I love reading everything you say...so informative : ) Love, Misty

Amber said...

Very Cute BELLY!!

Valerie said...

I agree you are too cute. Congratulations! Love your blog and am looking forward to many, many baby belly and baby pics.