Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The joys of pregnancy

I couldn't be more happy about my nausea, exhaustion and bloating. I've been waiting to feel this for a long time. I feel so blessed to have our little blueberry growing away inside of me. I tried to imagine being pregnant so many times and it always seemed like such a far off thing for me. I can't believe it is actually here and I thankfully have the symptoms to prove it! Right now our little bean is the size of a blueberry and is forming over 100 cells every minute. I could sit around and daydream all day about what is happening inside of me. I just love it!
Not much else going on in the Vann household lately. Just lots of baby talk. We have our 1st ob appt next Tuesday and I'm hoping they do an u/s so we can see the little guy (or gal) again. J and I want to thank you all for your well wishes, congratulations and kind words. It's been a long journey and we feel so blessed to have so many great friends and family members supporting us.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Isn't it wonderful? It's such a pain some times and in my last trimester I would have down anything to get Naomi out of me I was so uncomfortable, but it's a miracle! It's excited! I feel like time sllloooowwwwssss down when you're pregnant. I felt like I waited five years to find out what we were having, not five months! I'm so glad you are able to experience this blessing, the birth is incredible! You will say sign me up and lets do it ten more times! It is an experience I wouldn't trade for anything, I can still remember how miraculous that day was! I'm glad you're only having one, twins would've been great but one is enough! Ha ha! keep us all posted on your little blueberry!