Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10 fingers and toes at 10 weeks

I'm 10 weeks today and still feeling pretty good. Just the same nausea and exhaustion that can be dealt with. The baby now has fingers and toes that are separated. I can't wait to see them in the next u/s. The baby is the size of a prune which I think is a little gross. I think they could have chosen a fruit that isn't all shriveled up but oh well, it's probably pretty accurate. The baby is probably a little shriveled and wrinkly! Nothing else to report, pretty lazy here at the Vann household. Other than the enormous amount of leaves that are falling in our backyard and need to be picked up we don't have much going on this weekend. We are ditching out of all of our Halloween parties because it sounds like too much work. I keep telling myself that my energy will come back in a few weeks and I hope it's true!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The exhaustion will pass, for awhile then it will return in the end!! But it's ALL worth it!! :)