Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 weeks 1 day...but who's counting?

I hit the 9 week mark yesterday! Only a few more and I'll graduate to the 2nd tri and I'm really looking forward to that. All is normal on the home front. We had an uneventful weekend last week and I'm looking forward to another one this weekend. I'm exhausted so I'm really happy just hanging out at home as much as possible these days. You'd think that since my bedtime is now between 8-9 I'd be rearing to go during the days but miraculously I'm still tired and the nausea doesn't help! Our next u/s appt isn't until the 19th of Nov. so we have another month to wait to see our little guy again. By then it is going to look so big! I can't wait to see it moving around in there and see all of its little features. Apparently this week our little olive is starting to really look like a baby with distinct facial features.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

You're getting an u/s again? I thought you only need a u/s at 8 weeks and again at 18 weeks?