Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're not in Seattle anymore!

And Chicago weather is a lot crazier. A big storm that included 3 tornadoes came barreling down the yellow brick road (or maybe it was the Chicago River) last night and I was wishing I could click my ruby red heels and end up back in sunny Seattle! I have never heard thunder so loud or seen so much lightning. The sky was lit up for hours and the thunder sounded like bombs. The storm sirens were going off in the city and both Wrigley Field and O'Hare were evacuated. I am on the 17th floor of our hotel so I had a great view. This was a pic taken last night.

I haven't seen much of the city because we are in training everyday from 7:30 to 5 and then we have group dinners until about 8. By then I'm beat and can't wait to get in my room and relax. I miss my hubby and my dogs and I can't wait to get home on Friday. I'm not very good at being gone alone. Only about 1 more week until our 1st injection though so I'm glad I don't have much time to sit around and think about what's ahead.

No comments: