Monday, August 18, 2008

Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses








We spent a nice, long weekend at Cannon Beach with my family over the weekend. We had a great time and all of the dogs thought they had gone to doggy heaven. They ran on the beach, chased the seagulls and barked at the waves. My Grandpa met us for a night as well and it was nice to spend some time away from the city, especially during the heat wave we had in Seattle over the weekend.

I'm on day 5 of Lupron and feeling pretty good. It's making me feel a little down and tired but nothing I can't power through. I get to quit taking the BCP on Wed and I'm really excited to be done with that. I honestly think it has contributed to me having to pull out my fat pants. I know it's only going to get worse but it really messes with my appetite.

Only about 3 weeks until we transfer the embryos back in but before that happens we have about 35 more injections. So far they haven't been that bad but I'll let you know how I feel about it next week when we are doing 3/day.

Our next appt is on Friday for b/w and an ultrasound. More then...

No comments: