Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Supressed

I had my 1st b/w & ultrasound appointment today. They were checking to make sure my ovaries were suppressed & my estrogen level was low. Both looked great and I'm ready to start stims. This may be TMI for some of you but, I have to wait for my period to start before I can start the stim injections. On Wednesday I took my last BCP which I was thrilled about and I should start my cycle by tomorrow. Although, sometimes the Lupron can delay your cycle by a couple of days. I'm really hoping that tomorrow I wake up with it so I can start stims on Sunday as planned. If it doesn't rear it's ugly head until Sunday then we will have to wait until Monday to start which isn't a big deal but I'm ready to move onto the next step, even if it does involve double the needles. Once we start, we should only be doing the stim injections for about 10 days and then we'll get all of the eggs out of me and make our little embies! So again, more waiting.

1 comment:

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

Wow Andrea! You have to go through so much. I had no idea what was all included in IVF. Thank you for sharing your journey!

Hugs, Jess