Friday, August 15, 2008

The Lupron is making me loopy!



The 1st injection is done! Woohoo, we are making progress. The injection wasn't bad at all and so far I thankfully have no side effects. We will continue the Lupron injections (that suppress my ovaries along with the BCP) and we will add in the 2 stimulating injections next Sunday the 24th. So, until then were just doing 1 injection per day. Jimmy is doing a great job poking me as quickly and painlessly as possible. Here are a few pics of our 1st injection on Thursday. Please ignore the yucky scar in my belly button from the surgeries.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Doesn't it feel wonderful finally getting started! I feel like its me doing it all over again and I'm just as excited for you! Please post every detail!

JenM said...

I love the fact that you documented the whole thing. Good luck with the rest of your injections! Your DH looks like a pro already.