Monday, March 30, 2009

A peak at Jackson's room

We still aren't completely done but here is a peak at the nursery so far. Window treatments, a few more wall hangings and a little table next to the glider are yet to come but we are happy with the progress. My mom and Aunt Angie made all of the adorable bedding and my mom made the quilt and blanket. She is also making the window treatments. I couldn't have found anything cuter in a store. I absolutely love it and am so grateful for all of their help! I hope he likes it and sleeps really well in it! I'll post more pics when we get all of the little details finished.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the zebra print! i also love the way you put his name on the wall without making them wall letters!!!

love!

Natalie said...

I love his room!! It is too cute. I hope you and baby are doing good.

MJ said...

so cute, love it

my hope my faith my love said...

So cute, wish our nursery was almost done, I have not even started. :(

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Darling!!! We love it and can't wait to babysit the little guy and rock him to sleep in his nursery. Everything looks amazing, great job.
Love - J, M, and C

Amber said...

I Love it!! So warm feeling!! Great Job.

The Brown Family said...

What an adorable nursery! You guys did an amazing job. I love how it doesn't have a super cheesy kid theme, very classy!