Monday, March 16, 2009

Middle age is when you still believe you'll feel better in the morning!

This pretty much sums up Jimmy's day on Sunday! We had a great time at his 30th b day party. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us. I think the pics will do a better job of explaining the evening than my words so here you go...

"The boys"

Morgan, Nicole and Sophie who apparently wants her mom's attention!
My brother and his fiance Val...and the boy cousins in the bellies!
My Dad, Brother and J
My beautiful Mom!

My adorable parents

Leisha copping a feel of baby Jackson
Then and now
With our water cocktails! Jackson and Izzy are bound to be friends!

2 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

We had a fun time! It was great to FINALLY catch up with you. Justin was HURTING the next day...I felt GRRREAT!Ha!

Cheryn said...

Congrats to you guys and Jackson on the way!!! Great blog. I am so happy for you. Cheers! Here is my blog if you're interested (or just bored!):
www.bejorbes.blogspot.com