Tuesday, March 3, 2009

75 years young!

This weekend I went down to Portland for my Grandma's 75th birthday party. We had a nice luncheon with all of the ladies in my family. It was very fun to see everyone and I think my Grandma had a great time. Happy 75th Birthday Grandma! I can't wait for you to meet your 1st great grandchild!


I have been having some serious contractions lately. Last night I counted over 24 in two hours. They were coming every 5-10 minutes for hours. Of course I was worried but at my appt today I've thankfully had no change to my cervix. Therefore these contractions aren't doing anything harmful to my body. The Dr. has no idea why I am having so many but as long as they aren't shortening or dilating my cervix than I'm not worried. I am supposed to take 3 advil 3 times/day which should help tame my "irritable uterus" and of course I will continue to be monitored weekly to make sure there are no cervical changes. My fluid today also still looked good. It has gone up to 19. Before it was drained it was 31, right after is was drained it was 13 and last week it was 16. Therefore it is building but it's coming back relatively slowly. If it continues at this pace I shouldn't need to get it drained again until around the end of March when I am about 32 weeks. It would be nice if we could wait that long. Jackson is still looking great. We have another big growth u/s next week but so far they haven't been able to see any abnormalities in the GI tract or bowel via u/s.


J was a busy bee this weekend working on the nursery. All of the furniture is put together and he put in new molding. I will be getting the bedding and all of the decorations up in the next few weeks. I'll wait and post pics of the finished product but so far it is darling. I absolutely love it!

Here are a few pics from the weekend.

The ladies

With the birthday girl!

The future Grandma


27 weeks 4 days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some strong genes - all you ladies look alike! Cute pics honey. Love the tummy shots. Sending lots of good health karma and love to you and baby Jack :) Sandi

Natalie said...

You look fantastic and I love your dress. I hope everything is going good and your fluid is staying low.

Misty Throop said...

You are sure looking adorable!!

Hannah said...

I love that your wearing heels... your look great!