Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Worth the weight

That's right Jackson, you were worth the weight...IVF weight and pregnancy weight! I bought some fat jeans today because I've already given up! I've lost my pregnancy weight (I gained 20 pounds) but I still have about 7lbs of infertility weight to lose and I don't have much motivation to get it off. I think my body is going to hold on to a few pounds until I'm done breast feeding which could be another year from now. Then I plan on getting pregnant again (that's right, I can't hardly wait to do it all again...I would do it now if I could)! Therefore, I said forget it. I'm not going to kill myself trying to get into my skinny jeans...I'll just buy some fat ones and I'm so comfortable in them. I couldn't be happier about it ;-)

In other weight news, Jackson had his 1 month appt on Monday. He was actually 5 weeks 4 days and he weighed 9lbs6oz and was 21 inches long. He is in the 25 percentile for height, weight and head circumference. He is still a little peanut but he has gained 3 pounds in the past 4 weeks so he is doing great.

Tomorrow Jackson will be 6 weeks old. HOLY COW!!!! Where does the time go. I'll post some 6 week pics tomorrow, he is getting so big!

No comments: