Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wild Things

I'm so behind with blogging, I need to get my act together! We had a fabulous weekend in Portland with my family. The shower my mom threw was amazing! She did such a great job, it was gorgeous and it was so fun to show Jackson off to all of our friends and family. See the pics below, the shower could have been featured in Martha Stewart! My mom is so creative! My parents absolutely loved having Jack at Grandma & Grandpa's house and wanted him to stay for weeks and he did well being away from home. The four hour car ride was even pretty easy. I need to go feed Jackson but I have more posts coming. Here are pics of the weekend for now, tomorrow I'll post more updates!
Hanging out with his boy cousins
Loungin on Great Grandma Dunn

So lucky to receive such nice gifts!


The darling cupcakes my mom made




Diaper Cake my Mom made

Snuggling with his his Auntie Angie

Meeting Great Grandpa Dunn for the 1st time

Bonding with Grandpa

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love how your dad looks at Jackson in almost all the pictures you have of them together!! Such a Proud Grandpa you can tell he is SO in Love with his Grandson!! :)

M W J S said...

Of course your mother would be so crafty...love her! And this may be totally inappropriate, but you know me...When did your little boy cousins grow up to be such wonderful looking young men??? Your Aunties are fighting off little hoochies right and left, I’d put money on it :) Ugg, their no-longer awkward beauty makes me feel so freaking old, and after reading that you lost all whopping 20 pounds of your baby fat I think I want to go stand in the pantry and eat a couple of Snickers Bars then chug a Dr. Pepper(my favorite indulgent). Immediately there after I’ll sit my rear on the couch and maybe follow up “eating my feelings in hiding” by sharing a bowl of ice cream with the kids. Really, 20 pounds, that’s it? You go little momma. Hopefully I’ll be nearer for the next one, baby number two I mean. Thanks for making me laugh today…uh I mean cry. Life is good.