Sunday, June 28, 2009

6 weeks

Jackson was 6 weeks old on Thursday. He is growing so fast and changing everyday. Here are the highlights...

Jackson at 6 weeks-

Very alert and focuses on objects
Turns his head toward voices
Really likes his mom and dad and calms when he is held by them
Going to bed between 8-9, waking at 1, 4 and 7
Sleeps in his crib until 4
Still eating every 2-3 hours during the day
Stays awake for about 1 hour after eating during the day
Only likes to nap while being held or in stroller/car
Grunts a TON
Very close to smiling but we have yet to see one that wasn't when he was sleeping
His hair on top of his head is growing back
Baby acne is better
He is SOOOOO darling!!!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so cute! I am glad everything is going good :)

my hope my faith my love said...

He is so sweet... glad ot hear his baby acne cleared up, I can not wait for Camryn's to clear up already!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to squeeze him! JJ