Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear Jackson

Dear Jackson,
Tomorrow you will be 4 weeks old. I can't believe that 4 weeks ago at this very moment I was bouncing on the exercise ball wishing you were in my arms. My water was about to break and I was about to embark on the most rewarding and exciting journey of my life.

I stare at you and I still can't believe you are here and you are mine. I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet, beautiful baby but I can't get enough of your adorable faces, sweet smell and cuddly little body. I feel like I've won the lottery by being your Mom.

I just love how tiny you are. I love how you fit in my arms when you are feeding and I love how you swim in your tiny little clothes. It's hard to believe how big you will be getting so soon but I look forward to watching you grow and develop your personality. I know you will be the light of my life forever. Although I love the way you are right now I know every stage will bring just as much amazement and awe.

Thank you Jackson...for choosing me to be your Mom.

PS- Although I love our time together in the middle of the night, you are welcome to space it out from 2 hours to 4 or 5. I wouldn't mind!

4 comments:

MJ said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

I heart this :) - Sandi

Anonymous said...

Darling! You are such an amazing mother Andrea. Happy Birthday Baby Jack.
xoxo - J, M, C

The Brown Family said...

Dear Jackson,

You are a lucky little man to have a mommy who adores you and wanted you so much! We can't wait to meet you :)