Friday, April 10, 2009

My Mom is Nesting!

Since I haven't been doing a lot my mom is nesting for me! Since her arrival on Wed. evening she has made 3 dinners, vacuumed every room, mopped the floor, ironed, washed all the baby clothes, cleaned the bathrooms (that weren't even dirty) and kept me company. What would I do without her?? Probably starve in a dirty house...lol! Below is proof!
We had an excellent Dr. appt yesterday. Everything is looking good, still 1cm dilated and cervix is 1.6cm but the fluid is not increasing! It doesn't look like we will have to reduce it again. I am still on bed rest but at 35 weeks I can add more activity and at 36 weeks I can stop the meds. I'm convinced Jackson will make his appearance by 37 weeks so that should be the 1st week of May. We are getting so close and anxious. Now that I have all this time on my hands I spend way too much of it researching baby things. It's become an obsession!

We had an amazing shower last weekend that my dear friend Janna hosted. She had to haul everything over to my house which was not easy!! It's hard enough to do a shower at your house but packing it all and taking it to someone elses is really hard...and to top it all off she has a 5 week old baby!!! It was so detailed and so fun! Before it started I had a clothing crisis and cried the whole morning about it...hormonal much? It was ridiculous but I wasn't very happy about it! This is me crying and trying to have my husband (who was laughing at me) comfort me!
Still crying!






My Beautiful Hostess!!!



Lastly, here are 33 week belly pics. Only a few more to go!


No comments: