Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prescriptions for Parenthood

The meds have arrived and I'm pretty sure we could now open a small pharmacy. They look a little daunting and there are 4 large packages of needles. I'm anxious to get this party started and over with! I'm going to feel like a pin cushion for a few weeks. It's still hard to believe that all of these meds are going to be pumped into my body all within a few weeks and all just to have a baby. At this point I'm really thinking that 2 for the price of 1 would be a blessing so we don't have to go through all of this again! Wow!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

:)!!!!! I'm grinning ear to ear!

Julie said...

I just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck! I'm a friend of Hannah's and saw you on her blog. Has anyone mentioned accupuncture and the pineapple regimine with your IVF? If not and you are curious, let me know and i'll bore you with the details!
Julie

Unknown said...

thank you :)
and yeeeah- i remember getting my box of meds & needles- oh man! it's so exciting though! good luck!!