Sunday, February 22, 2009

The timer has popped!

The turkey timer, aka my belly button, has officially popped. I'm hoping Jackson doesn't take this as an indication that he is cooked and ready to make an entrance. We need him to be well done!

I have to give a quick shout out to our kind and generous neighbor Barbara!!! She is the sweetest lady and we are so lucky to have her. She has been showing up at our door with meals this week and we couldn't be more thrilled. Barbara happens to be an amazing cook and has been sharing her dinners with us. THANK YOU BARBARA!!! We really appreciate the help.

The nursery is painted and we love it. J did an amazing job yesterday with the help of his mother, who has been over for the past 3 weekends painting other rooms gearing up for the nursery, Thanks Judy! We didn't choose the easiest paint job and we were a little worried that it wouldn't work but it is perfect. The crib and changer/dresser should be here by next weekend, our glider (which I absolutely love) arrived last weekend and then I just need to start decorating. J is putting up new molding today. We should have it all done in the next few weeks. We can't wait to get the furniture in and put together. I'll post more pics in a few weeks with a more finished product but for now I can't help but brag about J's amazing paint job along with a sneak peak of our bedding. My mom and Aunt Angie are making it all and made the ADORABLE blankets below. I'm so lucky!!





Not too much more to report. I am again very anxious to get into the Dr. on Tuesday and see what is going on with the fluid and my cervix. My contractions have been minimal all week, nothing timeable so that is good. I'm feeling quite a bit of pressure and I have been getting crampy in the evenings but this could just be normal pregnancy stuff. I've been trying to take it easy but it is really hard to not get up and clean my house, do laundry, cook dinner and just go to the store. I am working during the week and hoping that after Tuesday I can continue to do so.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love the Paint Job, very Cute idea!!

Echloe said...

The nursery looks really nice. I love the color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Nursery is adorable, I love it!!!!!! Update sounds good, we will keep sending lots of positive vibrations your way! Love to you all - J& M