Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Talented Child

I'm so lucky I am producing such a talented little guy! I think he has already found his calling...tap dancing! Particularly tap dancing on his mama's bladder. I'm sure it isn't easy but he has found a way to make it happen throughout most of the day.

He is just growing away in there and moving about. I'm now 23 weeks and he weighs over 1 pound. Only about 17 weeks to go! We are having a nice week of working hard and relaxing in the evenings. I have been exhausted lately and spend most of my day thinking about how soon I can go to bed!

I hosted a very fun shower for our friend Janna on Saturday and it turned out great. There were lots of women and babies in attendance. We actually had 4 baby girls all under the age of 7 months! It was tons of fun.

This weekend we are taking it easy and laying low. I'm going to try to entice J to do a little painting too, I'll keep you posted on my progress :-)

Our week in pics...

The Mama's...Janna 33 weeks, me 23 weeks

The ladies

These boys don't know it yet but they are going to be best buds!


The little twinnies Sophie & Ella with their beautiful Mom


23 Week Belly


Whoa, what happened to my cute little inie??


2 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

You are so adorable! Pregnancy looks great on you. Isn't the bellybutton the wierdest thing in pregnancy. It kinda grosses me out. Mine is getting more and more shallow. EEEWWW!

The Brown Family said...

wait until the end when he'll be practicing kickboxing on your ribs all night long! Aw, those where good times :) Pay attention to what he does though, because it is SO neat to see them do those things when they come out! Naomi would do the cutest things as a baby and I'd stand back and shout "I remember that! She did that inside of me!" It's really cool. We're glad you guys are doing so well, thanks for keeping us involved, love ya!