Thursday, January 22, 2009

22 Weeks


Wow, 22 weeks!!! The time is really flying now and I feel like this little guy is trying to fly out of my belly all day long. I'm not sure what he is doing in there but he is really active. I love sitting on the couch at night and watching my belly move! He's about the size of a papaya although probably a little bigger!

I had my glucose test yesterday to check for gestational diabetes which the Dr. was a little concerned about because that could be one of the reasons he is such a big boy. Thankfully I got the results back today and they were negative so I guess we can't blame his size on sugar!

Nothing much new to report. J and I are both very busy with work and thankful we are still employed. The economy just gets scarier everyday! I keep telling myself that all we can do is work hard and keep plugging away. The rest is really out of our hands.

I'll get some new pics up this weekend, my feet hurt too bad from walking all day to go upstairs and get the camera right now :-)

No comments: