Monday, December 14, 2009

Milestones!!

What a big day in Jackson's little world. Not only was today his 7 month birthday but he crawled for the first time and had another tooth break the skin! Wow, that's a lot for a little guy! I was so bummed because I was out of the house working but Jimmy was working from home so he caught the first real crawl on video. Jack's been rocking on all fours for several weeks now and he's been army crawling for a few weeks too so I knew the real crawling was only a few days away.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Surprisingly Jack isn't too fussy but he has 3 teeth on the top that are close to coming in. His two front teeth have almost poked through and the left side tooth broke the skin today. I guess all Jack wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. Perfect, sounds cheap to me!

I'm off to San Fran early tomorrow am for a a work X Mas party. I'm already missing the little guy so much and I haven't even left yet. Luckily it's only one night but wish me luck while I pack the pump through the airport. If anyone see's a weird lady trying to get breastmilk through security and running the pump motor in the airport bathroom stall please ignore me!

I'll post 7 month pics when I get back!

4 comments:

Donna Whitefield said...

I am so thrilled for each milestone you share. Thanks for letting me watch your beautiful son.

Momma Wilson said...

Aww, what a special 7 month birthday! I'm sure my Jackson isn't too far behind yours:) Oh the places we have to go to pump, good luck!

Leisha Brown said...

No more beached baby! That video is so cute. Love the excitement in Jimmy's voice!

Sandi said...

love that video- my first real laugh of the day. :)