Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Jack's first Christmas is over, it went by way too fast but it was fabulous! We had a great time with my family over the holidays. My nephew Tristan was with us too which was a blast...so fun to have the boys together for the holidays. Other than some sleep issues at Grandma and Grandpa's Jackson was a very good boy and I think Santa noticed because he got so many fun new toys that he is loving! He loved playing with the wrapping paper, ribbon and bows and managed to even get a present open on his own (by complete accident). My Dad made the boys the cutest little wooden walkers that they loved and Jimmy's Dad gave Jackson a motorcycle rocker. Very fun things! I must have been a good girl too because I was also spoiled with my new FAVORITE Lulu Lemon sweatsuit, a new digital camera and a trip to Mexico!!! That's right, a trip to Mexico from Jimmy. We aren't going until Sep so I have plenty of time to get Jack off the boob! We are going with our good friends The Williamsons and I can't hardly wait!!

It was a great holiday and now it's back to the grind. I'm dying to get my house back in order and put all the Christmas stuff away. It's fun at first but by the time Christmas is over It all feels like clutter. Thankfully we have a quiet long weekend ahead of us so we'll fill it up with organizing and baby proofing. Jackson has really gotten the hang of this crawling thing and is all over the place. He is working on figuring out the stairs and is into everything. It's time to baby proof the house!!

We have so many pics from the holidays so here is a taste of the festivities!






















1 comment:

Jenni said...

I follow your blog and I can't believe how big you son is getting!! It goes by so fast!!
My Son's name is Tristan and I saw that your nephews is the same. I think its gaining popularity!
Anyway - love your blog and like I said you little boy is too cute!!