Friday, December 18, 2009

7 Months??

Oh my, it seems so weird to say that Jackson is 7 months! That seems so old...lol. I used to look at mom's with 7 month old babies and think that they were old, what happened? It's life I guess and Jackson is oh so much fun right now. He is getting very good at crawling and is all over the place. We are in serious need of baby proofing but we'll just have to watch him like a hawk unitl after the holidays because there is NO time. He has 3 teeth coming in on the top, one has broken the skin and the other 2 are so close. He is a drool machine but doesn't seem to be in too much pain although we have had a couple of rough nights. He is full of laughs and smiles and I could just kiss on his squishy little cheeks all day! Of course I'm super busy with the holidays and my every minute is filled with something to be doing. Fun stuff but sooooo busy!!! Therefore, I will try to post more later but for now, here are 7 month pictures...









1 comment:

Sandi said...

love the one on Jimmy's head, that is too cute! Can't believe he's seven months- amazing. Have a Merry Christmas :)