Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two for Two

Jimmy and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary last weekend and it was a fabulous much needed evening. We left Jackson for the first time overnight and went out to dinner and stayed at the Heathman in Kirkland. Jack did great with his Grandma Judy (thanks Judy!!) and we had a great time. We really missed Jackson and talked about him a lot but it was nice to get out alone and have some adult conversation and a great dinner.

I am such a lucky girl to have such a supportive, loving, hilarious, and fun husband. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family. You are such a fabulous daddy to Jackson! I love watching you with your son and I know your bond with him will grow stronger every year as ours does as well. Thank you for all you do for us honey! I love you!

2 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

Happy Anniversary, so glad you two enjoyed your night! And good for you to leave your Jackson for the night... I am so torn, I'm craving a full night's sleep, but I don't think I'm ready to leave my Jackson yet.

Anonymous said...

Both looking amazing as usual! Happy two years!!! And many more to come. j,m,c