Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rolly Polly

If you look up the words Rolly Polly in the dictionary there is picture of Jackson! He is fat, happy and rolling all over the place! He has been rolling from front to back for a while but about a week ago he started rolling back to belly. He thinks he is hot stuff and rolls all over the floor while playing. On top of the rolling around his body is covered in rolls! We think he weighs about 16.5lbs. He is so funny right now, always laughing and watching what we are doing.
We have finally made some progress in the sleep dept. He had his best night ever a few nights ago and slept for over 8 hours straight. Since then I've gotten some 6-7 hour stretches and for the past 4 nights he has only been up once to eat rather than his usual two times. I'm sure I'm jinxing myself for writting this but this kid doesn't miss a meal so going to only one feeding in the night is a huge deal for us!
Because I can't help it...more pictures...

2 comments:

Lindsay Ray said...

Andrea--Jackson is too cute!!! I was showing Brandon Jack's pics the other day and said he can't wait to have a little guy of our own :-) I can't believe how BIG he's gotten since your baby shower. Crazy how time flys! Hope all is well!
~Lindsay Ray

Amber said...

He is SO CUTE!!