Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scared of the dark

Oh my, Jackson has decided he is apparently scared of the dark. It was actually heartbreaking before we figured out this was the issue. Usually we read a book, give him some milk, put him in his crib and close the door but for the past week he has been screaming bloody murder when we put him in his crib at night. I'm serious...you would think someone was torturing him and he was scared to death. We tried everything, rocking him, rubbing his back, trying to reason with him (yeah right) and finally last night I just had to sit in the glider in his room until he fell asleep because if I tried to leave the room he FREAKED out. Tonight I got smart and turned the hall light on and left his door wide open when I put him in the crib. I told him I'd leave the light on and he needed to be a big boy and go to bed by himself. Guess what? He hasn't made a peep. Apparently he is scared of the dark all of a sudden. I'm so glad we have figured this out because this new bedtime issue was getting a little old.

I've been momarazzi lately because I got a new I Phone(how did I ever live without one?) and the pics and videos it takes are amazing. I whip it out constantly and snap away so I have some fun videos to share.

This little guy is a talker. He counts, says his ABC's and basically bosses us around all day. Proof below!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE THESE VIDEOS! Sorry to hear about Jackson and the dark, poor buddy. But gotta say, Cole is loving watching his little buddy and trying really hard to copy him...although he is not even close. We are so proud of lil' genius Jackson, keep up the good work!! xoxo - the dubbs

Lucille29 said...

nice video nice baby..
God Bless for the baby..

Log Cabin Home Plans
Log Home Plans
Hawaii Shark Adventures
Alaska Halibut Fishing

red sole shoes said...

What are your christian louboutin shoesstandards of success for a blog? Readership? Quality? Is there a red sole shoesrelationship between readership and quality?. . What did people withchristian louboutin heels successful blogs do to make them successful? Was it a kind of "if you build it, they will come" thing? Do they actively market themselves? Do they associate themselves with other famous bloggers or websites? How does it happen?. . Do you have a blog? What do you do with your blog? Do you consider yourself successful? Why?.