Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here we go again

Ok I know, I know! I am now justifiably the worst blogger in blogger land and I apologize to anyone out there looking for an update (all 2 of you...aka Mom and Dad). I promise to do better in 2011 and keep you updated more often. Life just got away from me and now some how we have ended up smack dab in a new year.

2010 has been an amazing year for the Vann family. We have really been blessed! We are happy, healthy, comfortable and more and more in love with our little Jackson everyday. He is such a special little person and I feel so lucky to be able to watch his little personality form.

Rather than go into a detailed synopsis of our last couple of months, here they are in pictures.

Jackson was a Duck for Halloween. It was the only costume he would actually put on so we went with it. He was a pretty cute duck if I do say so!







We had a big snow storm at home and then spent a few days at the cabin in the snow. Jack's really just into eating the white stuff but had fun sledding too.



We celebrated our first holiday in our new house.



We had an amazing Christmas. We spent time with all the family, attended lots of parties and Santa was very good. Jackson got more toys then he knows what do with, J got a new flat screen, clothes and BluRay player and I made out with some new Lulu Lemon, a Nook and more clothes. Fun times!












Ok so that should bring you up to speed on the lives of the Vann's. You'll be hearing from me again soon. I promise!!!! Happy New Year everyone (aka...Mom & Dad).

4 comments:

Amber said...

So glad you guys have had such a Wonderful Year, hope this New Year is as Blessed!!

Hannah said...

You can add me to the faithful followers :) Can't believe how big he is getting! LOVE the duck!

Unknown said...

i check regularly for my Jackson updates, just ask your mom! What a beautiful family, hope to see you all in person soon,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

We love the updates too, we check almost every day. And I will say, it's nice to see something new, but I will miss Jackson saying I love you! J, M, and cole