Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playdate

We had a little play date last week with some of Jackson's friends and it was super fun. The kiddos played while the Mom's got to chat. Jackson, aka Bruiser, had a blast with all of his friends. As you can see below he was all business when it came time for a group pic!




Jackson has become VERY mobile in the past week. He is now climbing stairs, pulling himself up on everything and is constantly on the go. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second. We still have some baby proofing to do but I think there are a lot of falls, bumps and bruises in his future.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


We have been busy bees around the house the past few weekends. Jimmy has almost completed a fireplace makeover and I've been Mrs. Crafty. I'll post pics of our new decor this weekend.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love Daddy's concern in the background!! :)

Sandi said...

I love that puma suit after our talk tonight- ha!! I'm gonna get one of those for my "fat days!"