Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hood Canel

Last weekend we spent the night in Hood Canal at our friend Mark's house. It was fabulous and a really nice little get away. Jackson was a little angel and had a great time. Unfortunately we got home on Sunday evening and it was back to reality. Now we all have colds and Jackson just got another tooth (his 7th...crazy). We've been dealing with sleepless nights and a lot of snot this week. I'm a stress case too because I am going to Atlanta for work early Sunday morning and I won't be home until late Wed night. I'm dreading it because it is a really long time to be away from Jack...especially because he is still nursing! I'm hoping we all survive, wish us luck. I'll post again soon but right now I'm in panic mode trying to get things ready to go!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

your hair = LOVE!
and- what carrier are you using!? need it!