Friday, October 2, 2009

We've been busy...


We've been so busy. I don't know where the days/weeks go but they are really getting away from me.

Jackson had his 4 mo. Dr appt on Monday. He was actually 4 months 2 weeks and he is a little chunker! He weighed 16lbs and was 26inches long. He is in the 75% for weight and 90% for height. He is growing out of all of his 3-6 month clothes and I can't believe I'm going to have pack them all up and put them away already...so sad!!

He is still a little bundle of smiles and laughs. He is getting close to sitting up (will do it for a few seconds at a time) and he has been giving me a few 8 hour stretches of sleep. They are inconsistent but still fabulous!

My Mom and Grandma will be thrilled to hear that we gave Jack a minute amount of rice cereal tonight! He has been reaching for our food lately and I feel like he is ready for something other than milk so we gave him a little rice cereal. He spit most of it out and probably only ate about a teaspoon. He loved playing with the spoon though and seemed to like the taste. He'll need some practice before he actually is able to eat much of it though.


Let's see...what else??? J and I have both been super busy with work and spending our weekends getting as many Jack kisses as possible. We left Jackson with his Great Grandma Vann for a few hours last Sat and went out for our friend Morgan's 30th B-day. It was very fun to get out. We were home by midnight but it felt soooo late!! I don't know how we used to do it
:-).

My Mom is headed up to get some Jack time on Sunday and we are excited to see her. Here are some pics...more to come!!







No comments: