Sunday, October 25, 2009

My little "Jack" O Lantern

We spent the weekend at my parent's house and had a fabulous time! My parents got some great Jack time, he was full of laughs and was a really good boy. We went to the pumpkin patch (which he will enjoy a lot more next year) and got some great pics. We lucky with the weather too...it was a beautiful fall day!

Jack is doing fabulous. He is sitting up by himself and starting to scoot on his belly. He is also trying to get on all fours but hasn't quite figured it out yet. I'm in no hurry for him to start crawling though, it's nice that he isn't mobile yet. He laughs, coos and smiles constantly and is doing so many fun things. He is full of personality and always has us laughing!

We've been doing well with the solid food too. So far Jack has had sweet potato, applesauce, banana, oatmeal and rice cereal, green beans and avocado. He wanted nothing to do with the green veggies but he gobbles down the fruit and sweet potato. I think peas are next, yum, yum!

We are looking forward to hanging out with friends and little ones on Halloween. Jackson is going to be the Pillsbury Dough Boy (which you can see from the pics below really suits him)! I need to get my bum in gear and get the costume ready this week. I'll post pics of my squishy little dough boy next weekend. Happy Halloween!!!

So tired after a long day!

Snuggling with Grandma

Having a little chat with Great Grandma Dunn










Look how big I am Dad!


Hamming it up!



Happy Boy



Jack's first time swinging!



Taking a bath in Grandma's sink




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Andrea & Jimmy - You have the most beautiful baby boy. He is such a blessing and what a sweetie too! We can't hardly wait to get the boys together, it has been too long. Loads of love to the happy family - The dubbs

my hope my faith my love said...

OMG he is so cute I just want to squish (SP?) him. He looks so much like your Dh now. Mini DH.