Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

Seriously, I feel like I never have enough time! It's crazy how fast the hours, days and weeks fly by. Jackson turned 3 months on Friday and he is so big and so fun! We decided to try out tummy sleeping rather than swaddling on his back and he is sleeping a ton better now. All of his naps and night time sleep are in his crib and he is doing great. He is still waking 2 times a night to eat but the napping is going great and he is going to sleep a lot easier. He smiles like crazy and is such a sweet, precious little boy. He's fat, lazy and happy!

I survived my 1st two weeks back at work. The first week was tough and there were a few tears shed but the 2nd week was easier and I think I will be ok! My job is going well and Jackson is loving being with his Grandma's who give him their constant, undivided attention. The transition has been a little tough and stressful but we are starting to get into a groove.

I could go on and on about the cute things Jackson does on a daily basis but that would probably bore most of you to tears so I'll leave you with pics and try to get back in the next few days with more updates!




4 comments:

Sandi said...

he's getting so chubby-wubby...I love those fat baby cheeks ;) keep those updates coming lady- we love them.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO Cute!! I know I say that Every post but he is!! Don't you just LOVE those Bumbo's wish they would have had them for our first baby!! Glad things are going good for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll - he is chunky monkey, I love it!! - j

Leisha said...

I can't wait to hold him again! He is getting to be such a little chubber! I love it. You are doing so great and adapting to change so well. You are an inspiration. Thanks for the update.