Saturday, July 3, 2010

It just keeps getting better

When Jackson was 8 weeks old and first started giving us those sly little gummy smiles and we were sure it was the most fabulous thing he would ever do everyone kept telling us "just wait, it keeps getting better and better." I thought to myself, there is no way it can get better than this. Then he rolled over, crawled, laughed, walked, said Mama and the list goes on and on. And, it is true! It just keeps getting better and better!

We have been so busy and I'm such a bad blogger. I apologize for my tardiness of this post. In the last month we have been to Portland for a weekend with my parents, taken Jack to his first Mariners Game on Father's Day, spent a weekend in Eastern WA, celebrated my nephew Tristan's first birthday at the zoo, while working full time jobs, trying to keep up with housework and chasing a very fast little toddler. We are loving life, waiting for the sun to arrive and spending our days relishing in Jackson's new words, dance moves and cheery personality. Of course I have a zillion pictures from the past month so I'll post as many as I can...enjoy!






















1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful family, and Jackson in his wet suit is probably the cutest thing ever!